We provide JSK Fellows with several financial benefits, including a stipend of $85,000. In addition to this stipend, we provide an additional supplement for fellows with children. We also cover the cost of Stanford tuition and Stanford health care for fellows, spouses and children. We also help fellows find housing.
Other benefits of a JSK Fellowship:
- Access to some of the world’s most innovative thinkers and organizations, from technology giants to hot new startups to Stanford’s 100-plus special institutes and centers.
- Opportunities to join classes taught by top Stanford professors and instructors in a wide range of specialties. It is common for classes to be taught by people who also work in the vanguard of their fields in the private sector.
- A rich intellectual and cultural campus life, including live theater, music and dance performances and special lectures and events.
- Fellowship social events where everyone can get to know one another.
- Spouses and partners are eligible to take some classes and attend many fellowship seminars. Fellows’ children attend excellent Palo Alto-area schools and are included in some fellowship social activities (See: JSK Fellowship experience enriches the lives of the entire family).
- Exposure to the incredible diversity of world views, experiences and cultural traditions that fellows from all over the world bring to the program.
- New friendships, professional connections and entrepreneurial skills that will continue beyond the 10 months fellows spend at Stanford.